This tutorial shows how to access Lumen Programs content through Guide.
Note: You can bypass this tutorial by navigating to Lumen Programs and searching for your program in the search bar.
Guide editors are able to access Lumen Programs content through the Guide, but these steps must be followed.
1. Navigate to your page for editing. Click 'Edit Page.'
2. Your toolbar should open.
3. Navigate to the tab in which you want to edit content.
4. DO NOT click 'Edit '[insert tab name]" Click "Edit [insert integration point]" inside the darker gray box.
5. This will automatically open Lumen Programs to your program page.
6. Click "Edit Program"
7. A new window will open where you can make changes to governance required fields. You will need to fill out all fields that are empty. Make sure to click the "Save Changes" button frequently as the system does not auto-save.
8. Once finished, scroll to the bottom of the form and click "Save and Start Workflow." This will advance your page through workflow and you will not be able to edit until it is rolled back to you or has completed workflow (this will correspond with a publication date, so plan wisely).