Topics Map > Learning Analytics & Assessment > AEFIS
AEFIS - Eval Survey Instance - Deleting a Survey Instance (Admin) [UW-Madison]
This document describes how to delete a survey in AEFIS. Only AEFIS administrators can modify surveys
Navigating to Survey
Navigating to a Survey
- Log into AEFIS with your NetID credentials.
- Select the Menu button (three stacked lines commonly called the hamburger menu) on the left side of the page to open the AEFIS main menu.
- Under the Surveys header, select Surveys
- The Available Surveys page lists all of the surveys you administer. Find your survey and select Manage on the right side of the page.
You should now be at the home page for your Survey instance.
Deleting a Survey Instance
- After navigating to the list of available surveys, find the survey you wish to delete and select Manage.
Note: DO NOT PROCEED if there are participants or sections in a survey. Only delete a survey instance if it has 0 sections and 0 participants.
- Click Actions and select Delete.
- You will be asked whether you wish to continue. Click Delete Survey.