Topics Map > Learning Analytics & Assessment > AEFIS
AEFIS - Eval Results - Student Course Evaluation Comments Analysis Report (Instructor)
The "Student Course Evaluation Comments Analysis" is one of several reports used to compile and analyze students responses to course evaluations. This document explains how to navigate the report options, and how to run and read the resulting report.
AEFIS offers several reports to help compile and organize the responses from course evaluations. For general information about these reports, visit AEFIS - Eval Results - Reports Homepage (Instructor) .
Every AEFIS Course Evaluation report has a panel of report parameters similar to the one shown below. The key parameters for this report, and their behavior are outlined here:
- Select the semester to be reported (you can select multiple semesters).
- Instructors can only see their own evaluations. Most instructors cannot toggle "College".
- Instructors can only see their own evaluations. Most instructors cannot toggle "Department".
- This field may be left blank to show all courses in the report.
- It may appear empty, but type the first couple letters of the course name to trigger the filter.
- Select from courses that were available during that semester.
- You can select multiple courses or leave blank for all courses.
- Instructors can only see their own evaluations.
- Most instructors cannot toggle "Instructor".
- This field may be left blank to show all sections in the report.
- This field may appear empty, but begin typing the course name to trigger the filter.
- You must select a survey, even if only one survey is listed.
- Resets all parameters back to default values (useful when you have made several attempts).
- Since multiple fields allow you to select multiple items, resetting parameters quickly erases all selected options.
- This may take several seconds to complete, depending on quantity of data.
- The page will reload with a new view. (See Report Details below.)
All responses to memo and instructor-memo type questions will be shown.
Click the Export button to print this report, or to export to a .pdf, .csv, or .xlsx file.