This document describes how to set up an ongoing Zoom room for your course.
If you want to set up an ongoing, fixed url, fixed ID Zoom room that can be joined at any time for your course, please follow these simple steps.
- First, select Zoom in your Course Navigation Bar.
- Select Schedule a New Meeting in the upper right of the screen
- Enter a descriptive title, such as Math 101 Course Room
- Check the box next to Recurring meeting. Then, under Recurrence select NoFixed Time.
- If you want students to be able to use the room without you or another instructor being present, check the box next to Enable join before host.
For more information about setting up Zoom rooms to fit your use case, please see Zoom - FAQ For Instructors
Also, if you would like an instructional technology consultant to help you determine the best way to set up and use Zoom for your instructional use case, please contact the DoIT Help Desk and ask to meet with a consultant.