Topics Map > LMS > D2L
D2L - Exporting an ePortfolio (UW-Madison)
UW-Madison is adopting Canvas as the single, centrally supported learning management system, and discontinuing support for Desire2Learn (D2L) and Moodle. Access to D2L and Moodle will permanently end June 1, 2018. For information about retaining materials from D2L or Moodle, please refer to this document.
A D2L ePortfolio can be exported to a set of HTML files, ready to be uploaded to a server as a complete website.
• reflections and learning objectives include their associated items
• presentations include the items they display
• collections include the items they contain
• items include associated reflections and learning objectives
• pushed items include associated rubrics
If an item is included multiple times, it will only appear once in the export or push package.
6. When finished, click .