Topics Map > Media Delivery > Kaltura > MediaSpace > Media Sharing
Kaltura - Managing MediaSpace Comments (UW-Madison)
This document will explain the two ways of managing comments within MediaSpace.
Table of Contents
Channel-wide setting will allow or disallow comments over the entire channel.
1. Navigate to the channel homepage by clicking on My Channels on the top titlebar.
2. Next, click on the thumbnail of the channel you would like to manage to enter it
3. Once inside the channel, click on Actions in the upper right and from the drop down menu click Edit
4. Under the Privacy settings will be the Options menu. From here you can choose to enable or disable comments channel-wide.
**Make sure to save your settings after making any changes.
1. Navigate to My Media on the top titlebar.
2. Identify the particular video you would like to manage and click edit to the right of the video.
3. Click the Options tab
Checking Disable comments for this media will close any current comments and disable users from further commenting.
Checking Close Discussion will leave any current comments but disable users from further commenting.
**Remember to save any changes.