Topics Map > Media Delivery > Kaltura > MediaSpace > Media Ingestion Tools
Topics Map > Media Delivery > Kaltura > MediaSpace > Media Sharing
Topics Map > Media Delivery > Kaltura > MediaSpace > Analytics
Kaltura - Interactive Video Quizzing (UW-Madison)
Kaltura MediaSpace's interactive video quizzing (IVQ) feature allows you to insert quizzes into your online videos to test student comprehension. Once created, Kaltura IVQs can be integrated into your Canvas course. See Canvas - Adding a Kaltura Interactive Video Quiz as an Assignment (UW-Madison).
Creating Kaltura In-Video Quizzes
To add quiz questions to your Kaltura video:
- Log into https://mediaspace.wisc.edu.
- Navigate to My Media and locate your video. (If your video is not Kaltura MediaSpace, see Kaltura - How to Upload Files to Mediaspace (UW-Madison) for information on uploading video content.)
- Select the pencil icon to the right of the video title to enter editing mode.
- Select the Launch Editor button.
- Choose the Quiz tab on the left and select Start.
- Follow the prompts in the editor to place as many questions at precise locations within the video.
Interactive Video Quiz Example
Play the following video to see an example of how Kaltura MediaSpace interactive video quizzing works:
Quiz reports can be sent to the Canvas gradebook. See Canvas - Adding a Kaltura Interactive Video Quiz as an Assignment (UW-Madison) for information on setting up IVQs in Canvas assignments.