Topics Map > Media Delivery
Topics Map > LMS
Topics Map > Collaboration
Topics Map > Content Authoring
Topics Map > Learning Analytics & Assessment
Learn@UW - Getting Help with Supported Tools for Teaching
DoIT Academic Technology's Learn@UW-Madison service provides software support for UW-Madison's centrally provided teaching and learning tools. This document outlines the supported solutions and how to get support on them.
Learn@UW suite of tools is available to all UW-Madison faculty and staff by contacting the DoIT Help Desk.
There are a wide range of tools available and our learning technology consultants are happy to help you choose the best tool to fit your needs. Instructors and instructional staff can request a consultation with a DoIT Academic Technology consultant through the DoIT Help Desk.
For a list of technologies offered by Learn@UW-Madison, please refer to this page from DoIT Academic Technology.
- Canvas - Overview (UW-Madison)
- Kaltura - Overview (UW-Madison)
- AEFIS - Assessment Management System Overview
- AEFIS - Eval - Getting Started with Online Course Evaluations (Admin)
- AEFIS - DESL Direct Evidence of Student Learning
- Top Hat - Overview (UW-Madison)
- Pressbooks - Overview (UW-Madison)
- Atomic Assessments - Overview
- Turnitin - Configuring Turnitin at UW-Madison
- Piazza - Overview (UW-Madison)
- Learn@UW Request Forms
- Webex Meetings - Getting Started for Instructors (UW-Madison)
- Learner Engagement Analytics Dashboard (LEAD) - Overview