Topics Map > Media Delivery > Kaltura > MediaSpace
Kaltura - Filter Options for My Media
This documents describes how to filter your My Media content in Kaltura MediaSpace.
By default Kaltura MediaSpace displays a list of all the media content that is available to you. This includes content that you own as well as shared content on which you are listed as a co-editor or co-publisher.
To filter your Kaltura MediaSpace media:
- Navigate to Kaltura MediaSpace.
- Click the top-right drop-down menu and selecting Login. If prompted, log in with your NetID credentials.
- Select My Media from the top-right drop-down menu.
- Click the Filters button on the top left:
- Check the appropriate boxes to narrow your media list. You can filter by media type, publication status, scheduling, ownership, availability of captions, or media duration.
- Kaltura will update to show you the filtered media.