Unizin Engage - Add the Engage tool to your Canvas course (UW-Madison)
This document describes how an instructor can add the Unzin Engage eText tool to their Canvas course.
To use Engage eTexts in Canvas, you must manually add the Engage tool to your course navigation menu.
- Log in to Canvas at canvas.wisc.edu
- Navigate to the course you are teaching with the eText pilot.
- In the course navigation menu, click Settings.
- On the Settings page, click the Navigation tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where hidden tools are listed.
- Drag the tool named Engage eText to the desired location in the course navigation menu.
- Click Save to save your changes.
If this process doesn't work for you, please contact the DoIT Help Desk: