Topics Map > Pressbooks
Pressbooks - Creating a Pressbook [UW-Madison]
These instructions assume that you have already have aUW-Madison Pressbooks account created. If you don't have a Pressbooks account yet, you can request one as outlined in Pressbooks - Overview [UW-Madison].
Here are the steps to create a new Pressbook:
- Log in to Pressbooks: https://wisc.pb.unizin.org/
- If this is your first time logging in and you haven’t created a book before, click on Create a New Book near the upper right corner of the screen:
If you have created a Pressbook previously or are in the Pressbooks dashboard, click My Catalog → Create a New Book:
The Create a New Book window will open.
- Fill out the form by entering the Webbook Address and the Book Title:
- Select the book language from the dropdown menu.
- Select the radio public indicating whether you want to make the book public. This setting can be changed after you book is created.
- Click the Create Book button:
- After a few seconds of processing, Pressbooks will display the dashboard for your new book.