Topics Map > Media Delivery > Captioning
Topics Map > LMS > Canvas
Topics Map > Media Delivery > Kaltura > MediaSpace
Kaltura - How to download a captions file from media in MediaSpace (UW-Madison)
This document describes how to download a captions file from your media in Kaltura MediaSpace.
- Launch Chrome or Firefox and go to Kaltura MediaSpace: mediaspace.wisc.edu. If you need more information on how to log in to MediaSpace please see Kaltura - How to Log in to Kaltura MediaSpace (UW-Madison) .
- Click on your name or the person silhouette icon in the upper right corner and click My Media:
- Search for or scroll until you find the video you want to edit.
- Click on the media’s Edit button which looks like a pencil:
- Click on the Captions tab:
- Under the Actions options, click the Download button which looks like an arrow pointing down at a rectangle:
- A Save As window will display asking you where you want to save the file. Navigate to where you'd like to save the file and click Save.