Topics Map > Features and Functionality
Topics Map > Administrators
Microsoft 365 - Request/Manage "Out of Office" or "Vacation" message on behalf of another user
- If the account that needs to have the "Out of Office" or "Vacation" message set to is a Service Account (email@example.com), direct the customer to contact the email domain administrator(s) of this domain.
For all other inquiries pertaining to a user's main email account (NetID@wisc.edu), please contact the DoIT Help Desk and provide them with the following information for the account the "Out of Office" or "Vacation" message needs to be set on:
- Full name.
- Email address.
- Exact text of the message you want placed within the 'Out of Office' response.
- Start and end date.
- If message should be sent to internal, external, or both senders
- Reason for request.
- Supervisor contact information (please provide alternate supervisor contact, e.g. director or chair, if the primary supervisor is out of the office or unavailable) *.
- HR contact information (please provide alternate HR contact if the main HR contact is out of the office or unavailable) *.
* Note: these users will be contacted within the next 1-2 days to provide confirmation/approval for this request.