Topics Map > Features and Functionality
Topics Map > Administrators
Microsoft 365 - View Inbox Rules
Outlook on the web
- Log into Outlook on the web.
- Click the Settings gear icon located at the top section of your Outlook window.
- If prompted, click View all Outlook settings.
- Click Mail | Rules.
Important: If you are experiencing issues with mail delivery to your account, scroll to the bottom of your rules listing and click on If your rules aren't working, generate a report. This will provide you with a list of all your server side rules - including any hidden rules.
Wisc Account Administration
- Log into the Wisc Account Administration site.
- Select or search for the account you want to manage. If you do not see the account you want to manage or are placed into your NetID account, review the following document: Wisc Account Administration site - Logging in.
- Click on the "Office 365" tab in the left-hand column. It will be expanded.
- Click the Inbox Rules option. A list of all the rules/filters will be shown - depending on the amount of rules/filters within the account, it may take some time to retrieve the data.
If rules/filters exist, you will see the following (example):
|Name||Bucky Badger Bash|
|Conditions||the message was received from 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
and the message includes specific words in the subject 'BASH'
|Actions||move the message to folder 'bash'
and stop processing more rules on this message