[ay 15-16] Moodle Modules Developed in the Schools and Colleges of UW-Madison
Here we hope to develop an improved level of communication and sharing among Moodle developers at UW-Madison.
- Our primary goal is to improve how we write and share Moodle code with each other.
- Our secondary goal is to improve our ability to share code with the worldwide Moodle community.
List of Locally Developed Moodle Modules
- Enrollment Plug-in with the CRIS data feed (roster information)
- Feedback Manager for Quizzing
- Mathematical markup in HTML editor
- Drafting tool in HTML editor
- Archive of old eCOW1
- iTunesU. installation instructions
- Resource Bridge for the UW-Madison Portal connector
- Library Course pages connector
- Case Tool with Collaboration (integrates with quiz and wiki modules)