1. First, turn editing on by clicking the Turn editing on button at the top right corner of your course homepage.
2. In the desired week/topic, click the Add an activity or resource link and select Choice.
3. Give the activity a name in the Choice name field and type the choice’s instructions in the "Description" section. Both are required.
4. Use the “Limit” drop-down menu to choose whether or not to limit the number of participants that can choose each response. Type the possible responses in the “Option” fields. You can use the “Add 3 field(s) to form” to add more choices.
5. Use the “Restrict answering to this time period” settings in the availability secion to specify when the activity opens and closes. Use the “Publish results” in the results settings and “Privacy of results” drop-down menus to specify when/if students will see the results and if names will be included in the results.
6. When finished, click the Save and return to course button at the bottom of the page. To preview first, select Save and display.