Moodle - Certificate
The certificate module creates pdf certificates/diplomas for students. Instructors can add this activity at any point in their course to be made available for when students complete a task.
This article is about setting up the certificate module in Moodle.
To add a certificate:
1. Click Turn editing on in the upper right hand of the course homepage.
2. Select Add an activity or resource in the topic you would like to add the certificate.
3. Select Certificate under activities.
4. Give the certificate a name and select the settings for what you would like your certificate to look like.
5. When you have selected the settings you think you would like, select Save and display. Check the certificate and change the settings if you do not like how it looks.
Example of what a certificate looks like:
For more information about the certificate module, visit the Certificate Moodle Docs page.