UW-Madison Moodle Hours of Service
This article explains the hours of service for UW-Madison Moodle and its policies.
Service Uptime Policy
- UW-Madison Moodle is a 24/7 service and will normally be available at any time and on any day
- UW-Madison Moodle does not guarantee 24/7 operation of the service
- Repairs will be made in a timely manner consistent with the "service repair policy"
- The UW-Madison Moodle service has a maintenance window from 6:00am to 10:00am on Sunday morning
- UW-Madison Moodle staff will make a reasonable effort to do maintenance work during that time
Service Repair Policy
UW-Madison Moodle operates with a small staff and does not have the resources to guarantee staff availability outside normal business hours. However, our staff members understand the importance of the Moodle service to their customers, and will make a "reasonable effort" to repair problems outside those hours. The term "reasonable effort" is meant to take into account such factors as time of day, day of week, point in academic cycle, certain critical uses of the system, and personal obligations.