Moodle (L&S) - Logging in
This document provides instructions for L&S instructors and students to log into the Campus Moodle servers.
The Campus Moodle Service hosts two Moodle servers. Both use Netid for login. If your course is on one of the Campus Moodle servers, follow these easy instructions to log into the site:
1. In any web browser, go to the appropriate URL:
- Standard Campus Moodle: http://courses.moodle.wisc.edu .
- Innovative/Experimental Campus Moodle: http://innovate.moodle.wisc.edu
2. If you haven't already authenticated with your netid, you will need to click on the big Click Here to Login with your NetID button and login with your netid and password. Your NetID is the part of your email address that is before the @. When you've successfully entered your NetID and password, the Campus Moodle website will appear.
- If you can't remember your password, please contact the DoIT helpdesk at 264-HELP.
- Make sure that your NetID is in lowercase letters. When entering your password, be sure that the caps lock key is off.
- If you can't successfully authenticate, try using your NetID and password in Wiscmail or MyWebspace. If it works there, but not in Moodle, contact your instructor. If your NetID/password combination doesn't work anywhere, contact the DoIT Help Desk at 264-HELP.
3. You'll see a list of Moodle courses you are enrolled in for the current semester on the left side of the page under "My courses". Click on the course you wish to enter.
4. If a course you are enrolled in is not displayed, please alert your instructor. Rosters take 24 hours to update, so if you've just added the course please wait until the following day and try again.
If you continue to have problems, please contact the DoIT Helpdesk (264-HELP).