Lockers are for students enrolled in at least one School of Music class, including any performance ensemble. There are different fees for majors and non-majors, please make sure to select the correct category.
- Locker use must be renewed for each period of use—academic year, semester, or summer.
- Pay for the locker using the Web app: https://apps.music.wisc.edu/facilities/
- After your order is confirmed, bring your own padlock and the receipt to the Keydesk in 1621 Humanities Building. Keydesk staff will help you secure a locker and record your locker reservation.
- Users must provide their own lock (subject to approval by facilities office). Personal locks are subject to removal after the paid use period ends. Users must report their locker number to the Keydesk.
- Lock removal and locker clean out by the facilities office may incur an additional charge to the registered locker user.
- The School of Music is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Items left in a locker past the semester or period that was paid for may be disposed of at the sole discretion of the School of Music.