Topics Map > Features and Functionality > Client Capabilities > Web (OWA)
Office 365 - Resource Calendar Not Automatically Processing Invitations and Cancellations
When a resource is created, users may experience issues with the calendar not automatically processing invitations and cancellations. Follow the steps below to resolve this problem.
- Log into Office 365 account via Outlook on the web.
- Click your name/icon/avatar in the top right corner and select Open another mailbox...
- Enter the resource name and either select it from the automatic look up list or click Search Contacts & Directory link to find the room in the Open another mailbox field. Note: If the resource is not found, enter in the fully qualified email address of the resource and search again.
- Click Open. The resource account will open in a new browser tab.
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner and selection View all Outlook settings from the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- On the left hand pane, expand the Calendar menu and select Resource scheduling.
You will see a screen that looks like this:
Although the Automatically process event invitations and cancellations option is checked, the setting is not actually in effect.
- Uncheck the Automatically process event invitations and cancellations option and click Save.
- Recheck the Automatically process event invitations and cancellations option and click Save.