Topics Map > Client Configuration > Mobile
Office 365 (Outlook for Android/iOS) - Configuring the Outlook app for Android/iOS
The Outlook for Android/iOS app is the recommended way to connect to your Office 365 account on your device. Unlike the native email and calendar clients on your device, the Outlook app is fully supported by Microsoft.
Microsoft provides step-by-step instructions on how to configure your account within Outlook app.
On the 'Add Account' screen, enter the email address of the account you are configuring:
- For NetID Account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), enter:
- email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For Service Account (email@example.com) enter:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)For multi-level domains, firstname.lastname@example.org, use the following format: email@example.com.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
Important: This application uses UW-Madison's NetID Login service to authenticate you into Office 365. Use the associated password for the email account you are adding only within UW Madison's NetID Login service. Personal account: bbadger / pwd (personal account password) --- Service account: buckingham.badger_doit / pwd (service account password).