Topics Map > Features and Functionality > Client Capabilities > Web (OWA)
Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Invite Personal Contact Groups
This document explains how to invite personal contact group from within the address book of the Outlook on the web.
- If you have not already done so, create a personal contact group.
- To invite a personal contact group to a meeting, Open the app launcher tool in the top left of your Outlook on the web window as shown below.
- Select People from the list of available apps.
- Find the group you'd like to schedule the meeting with and click on it. This should bring up the contact details on the right side of the screen.
- Click the calendar icon under the group name.
- In the window that pops up, set the event details as necessary. Once complete, click Send.