Topics Map > Features and Functionality > Client Capabilities > Mobile
Office 365 (iOS 7) - View and Hide Calendars
This document contains instructions on using a non-Microsoft email client, such as Apple Mail or Thunderbird. Microsoft does not recommend these clients for use with Office 365, and there are often significant limitations in client functionality as a result. Because of this, the DoIT Help Desk is only able to offer best effort support for these clients, and certain issues may require the use of a Microsoft client in order to be resolved. For more information on Office 365 client support, please see: Office 365 - Which clients/protocols will be supported?.
Best Effort Support Only
The following document explains how to view and hide calendars using an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch).
In iPhone Calendar calendars can be visible or invisible. This does not affect the calendar's data which remains in iPhone Calendar unless the calendar is deleted. In the Show Calendars display a checkmark to the right of a calendar indicates whether it is shown or hidden.
- To show or hide a calendar, tap on the orange Calendars button on the bottom-middle of the iPhone Calendar display.
- Tap on any calendar with a checkmark to hide it.
- If no calendar has a checkmark, no events will be displayed.
- Tap on any calendar without a checkmark to view it.
- To hide all calendars at once, tap on the Hide All Calendars button at the top of the Show Calendars display.
- If one or more calendars are hid, the top button will say Show All Calendars. Tap this button to show all calendars, or tap on individual hidden calendars to show them.
- Tap the red Done button on the top-right to return to the main iPhone Calendar display.