Topics Map > Administrators
Topics Map > Frequently Asked Questions > Basics
Topics Map > Frequently Asked Questions > Migration
Topics Map > Features and Functionality > Client Capabilities > Web (OWA)
Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - What will I see after logging into Office 365 for the first time?
This document will provide you with a template of what your account will look like after your transition to Office 365 when logged into Outlook on the web.
The example below is using "Bucky Badger" as the account that was migrated. It shows that Bucky consolidated firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Two sub-folder structures were created. One for each of the consolidated accounts. Within each folder are all the emails and folders from that account.
- To view contents of any folder, click on the arrow next to the folder name to expand it. Clicking on the folder name will not expand or show any emails/folders.
- All new emails sent to any of these accounts will be delivered to the primary "Inbox" for Bucky Badger.
- Two new calendars were created. One for each of the consolidated accounts. Within each calendar folder are all the calendar events from that account.
- To view contents of any calendar, click on the name of the calendar. A checkmark will appear next to the calendar and all the events within that calendar will be shown in your view.
- All new calendar invitations sent to any of these accounts will be delivered and appear in the primary "Calendar" for Bucky Badger.