Topics Map > Features and Functionality > Client Capabilities > Desktop
Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Recreate Tasks
This document will explain how to create new tasks and recreate tasks in Outlook 2013 after migrating to Office 365.
- Open Outlook 2013.
- Click the tab that says Tasks on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- On the left side panel, you should be able to view the different task folders on your Office 365 account. Click the folder where the tasks you would like to recreate are located.
- Check all the tasks you would like to move and then click the Move button on the top right corner of the screen, then click Copy to Folder... to copy the events to another folder.
- A list of folders will appear. Click the folder labeled Tasks, this is your primary task folder for Outlook 2013 and click Ok. Your tasks will now be moved to your primary task folder.
Creating New Tasks
- While Tasks are opened in Outlook 2013, click the New Task button found in the top left corner.
- A new window will appear providing many options for customizing your task.
- Within the new window, there will be a section for customizing important details, such as the Subject, Start date, Due date, the level of Priority, as well as the ability to set a reminder. If you would like a reminder, make sure to click the reminder box.
- Click Save & Close button to save your changes.