Topics Map > Features and Functionality > Client Capabilities > Desktop
Office 365 (Outlook 2016 for Mac) - Exporting your contacts
This document will provide step-by-step instructions detailing how to export your contacts from Outlook 2016 for Mac.
Manually exporting your contacts
- Open Outlook 2016 for Mac.
- Go to File, then select Export... from the drop-down menu.
- Under the heading, 'What do you want to export?' select Items of these types: then check the box next to Contacts. Click Continue to move to the next screen.
- Choose the name and location of your archive file (.olm), and click Save.
- On the final screen you will see a message telling you your data has been exported. Click Export More to export other types of data, or click Finish to close the window.