GCP - Release History, Roadmap
Version 1.0 (2020): GCP Features:
- The entire suite of generally available GCP compute services including Compute Engines (VMs), Storage and SQL
- The ability for customers to process, store, or otherwise propagate internal and public data in GCP
- The ability for users to sign in to the Google console using their NetID
- The pricing model for GCP services is under development and referred to in KB article 100173.
Version 1.0 of the campus GCP offering does not include:
While we hope to not deactivate GCP projects created during the pilot after the pilot concludes, we may need to make changes to project configurations throughout the pilot. If project reconfiguration (or project deactivation) is necessary, we will coordinate with you prior to making changes to your GCP project.
- The ability for customers to provision resources in campus IP space
- The ability for customers to process, store, or otherwise propagate sensitive or restricted data in GCP