Looking for a tool that promotes collaboration with your team? What about a tool that allows you to white board, annotate and share files easily?
Helpful Tips Before Choosing to Schedule a Webex Meeting
- Meant for small or large meetings where collaboration and participation is encouraged by everyone attending.
- Great for hosting meetings on the fly or regularly weekly scheduled meetings
- Allows all users to share their video unless turned off by the Host
- Meeting Tab | General Tab | deselect "Allow all participants to turn on video"
- Allows attendees to control their microphone unless turned off by the Host
- Anyone can share content with the group, unless turned off by the Host
- Participant Tab | deselect "Anyone Can Share"
- Requires individuals with the Webex Ball to share content
- Share files with your team
- File Tab | Transfer...
- Locate the file to make available for everyone in the meeting to download
- Annotate and whiteboard with your team
- Watch these videos here to learn more about how to use Webex Meetings
To Schedule a Webex Meeting on the Web
1. Go to https://uwmadison.webex.com
2. Login using your primary email and authenticate to UW Madison
3. Select Meetings on the left and and click Schedule in the top right corner
4. Check out the video found here to learn more about how schedule a Webex Meeting on the web