Email Gabriele Meyer, Supervisor -- email@example.com
(608) 262-3745 -- Gabriele Meyer, Supervisor
(608) 263-3054 -- Department of Mathematics
Monday-Thursday 3:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Sunday 3:30 p.m.-6:50 p.m. (On Sundays, please, use the first floor doors to the Van Vleck tower or enter through Sterling/Chamberlain halls)
B227 Van Vleck
480 Lincoln Drive
Madison, WI 53706
The Math Lab is a free drop-in tutorial program of Math Dept. It is staffed by the experienced TAs in the Math Dept. The Math Lab is open in Spring and Fall semesters in each academic year (closed in summer session).
Classes covered by Math Lab: 101, 112, 113, 114, 141, 171, 211, 213, 217, 221, 222, 234, 240
The TAs in the Math Lab help students with one or two homework problems or explain key examples from the text. The Math Lab is not intended to replace TA or instructor office hours. If a students seems to need the kind of intensive remedial help that a tutorial program can offer, they should please see their instructor about the Tutorial Program.
1. Tell us which Math course you are asking about.
2. Bring your textbook, so that we can see the assigned problem.
3. Think about the problem already before you come.