This page provides basic information on how to get started with Adobe Spark, and a list of resources on Spark both online and at UW-Madison.
Adobe Spark makes it easy to create social graphics, web pages, and short videos. With Spark, licensed for all students, faculty, and staff under UW System's agreement with Adobe, you get full access to premium templates, Adobe fonts and more. You can even add your brand to make anything you create uniquely yours. Spark is only available for web and mobile; there isn't a desktop application.
- The University of South Carolina Marching Band
- Ruslan Karimov/An enthusiastic Information Scientist
- Example of Adobe Spark Video
Accessing SparkTo access Spark, go to this page, click the Sign In link in the upper right corner, then click Log In with school account. You should sign in with your UW-Madison email@example.com email address, then choose Company or School Account.
- From Adobe: https://blog.adobespark.com/tag/tutorial/
- Create Beautiful Social Graphics in Minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npAvhRfQUt4&feature=youtu.be&t=98
Documentation and Resources
- Adobe has a wealth of templates here: https://spark.adobe.com/sp/search?homeBackType=home
- A guide to getting started with Spark for schools and educators: https://spark.adobe.com/images/Adobe%20Spark%20Edu%20Guide.pdf