Kaplan Educational Center
Phone 1-(800) 527-8378 -- Course info (800-KAP-TEST)
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 7:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m.
315 W Gorham St
Madison, WI 53703
Kaplan offers preparatory courses tests in a variety of areas:
- Graduate Admission: LSAT, MCAT, GRE, GMAT, MAT, DAT, PCAT, OAT
- College Admissions: PSAT, SAT, ACT, AP, ASVAB
- Medical Licensing: USMLE, COMLEX
- Nursing: Domestic, International, Nursing School Entrance Exams: NCLEX-PN, NCLEX-RN
- Other Health Sciences: NAPLEX, NBDE, PANCE/PANRE
- Bar Review
- English Language/TOFEL
- High School Admissions: SHSAT, SSAT, ISEE
- Other Exams: Education Certification, Civil Service, Real Estate Licensing, IT Certification, US Citizenship, Architecture Licensing, Engineering Licensing
Courses begin 4 or 8 weeks prior to the test date depending on the test. Register early. Video and audio taped lessons for review of missed classes are available. Course materials are constantly updated. Instructors are experienced in each test.