Kaplan Educational Center
Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Kaplan offers preparatory courses tests in a variety of areas:
- Graduate Admission: LSAT, MCAT, GRE, GMAT, MAT, DAT, PCAT, OAT
- College Admissions: PSAT/NMSQT, SAT, ACT, AP, ASVAB
- Medical Licensing: USMLE, COMLEX-USA, NAPLEX, NBDE, PANCE/PANRE, NREMT
- Nursing: Domestic, International, Nursing School Entrance Exams: NCLEX-PN, NCLEX-RN, NURSING EDUCATORS, ATI TEAS, CCRN
- Bar Review: BAR, COMPLETE BAR REVIEW, LL.M. CALIFORNIA COMPLETE BAR REVIEW, LL.M. NEW YORK COMPLETE BAR REVIEW, MPRE
- English Language/TOFEL
- High School Admissions: SHSAT, SSAT, ISEE
- High School Equivalency: GED, ENGLISH LANGUAGE/TOEFL
- Teacher Licensing: PRAXIS
- Police: POLICE ENTRANCE EXAM
- Academic Help: SCIENCE HELP
- Data Science: METIS
- Kaplan Publishing: BOOKS
- International Admissions: BMAT, UKCAT, HPAT, UMAT
Courses begin 4 or 8 weeks prior to the test date depending on the test. Register early. Video and audio taped lessons for review of missed classes are available. Course materials are constantly updated. Instructors are experienced in each test.