Reserve Acquisitions at College Library
(608) 262-3245 -- College Library
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Helen C. White Hall
600 N Park St
Madison, WI 53703
Students: Find Reserves
All UW-Madison library reserves materials are available via My UW-Madison. The Library/Reserve page for your course will contain links to online reserve readings (e-reserves) and links to information about any books or audio-visual items on reserve for your course at a campus library
To locate your course reserves:
1. Login to My UW-Madison at http://my.wisc.edu/ using your campus NetID and password. If you do not have a NetID, go to My UW then click on the Activate NetID link on that page. If your NetID or Password fails or you have difficulty logging in to My UW, call the DoIT Help Desk at 608-264-4357.
2. Click the tab labeled Learning.
3. Look under Course Resources to locate the desired course.
4. Click Library/Reserves to access your library course materials. If this link does not appear please contact us (materials may still be being processed) or contact your instructor. If a course has only books (or other physical items) on reserve in a campus library, and no electronic reserves, you will still see a link to a listing of those materials in the library catalog. Some pages will also contain links to additional library resources for the course such as links to Web sites, databases, journals, and library services.
Returning Items to Other Libraries:
College Library items (except for Reserve items, magazines, Open Book DVDs and Computer & Media Collection short-loan items) can be returned to any library participating in the open return program. Reserve items, magazines, Open Book DVDs, and Computer & Media Collection short-loan items must be returned only to College Library.