https://www.library.wisc.edu/help/ask/email/ -- Online Email Contact Form
(608) 262-3193 -- UW Libraries
(608) 262-8880 -- Library Technology Group Help Desk
The UW-Madison Libraries offer an online instant message service called Ask a Librarian. This service allows reference librarians to answer your questions about library services and resources in real-time via the Internet. For more information about using this service see: http://www.library.wisc.edu/ask
As of August 13, 2018: The libraries have retired Library Course Pages (LCP) and transitioned to a Canvas-based reserves interface. LEARN MORE
All UW-Madison library reserve materials are now available via the MyUW portal.The library/reserve page for your course will contain:
- Links to online reserve readings
- Links to information about any books on reserve for the course in a campus library
- Login to MyUW portal: http://my.wisc.edu
- Click on your Learning tab
- Note that in your list of current courses, those with library reserves available contain a link for "library/reserve"
- Click that link to go to your reserves
Materials are made available in print, audio-visual or electronic formats.