(608) 262-3193 -- Memorial Library Information Desk
(608) 263-7360 -- Circulation Office (Record Holds, Lost and Found, ID Problems)
(608) 263-3343--Circulation Desk (handles Lost and Found from 4:00 p.m.-closing)
(608) 262-3242 -- Reference Department (Reference Questions & Research Assistance)
(608) 262-1193 -- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) (Library Express & Document Delivery)
(608) 263-4962 -- Lesley Moyo (Memorial Library Director)
Regular (Academic Year) Hours
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-11:45 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 8 a.m.-9:45 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m.-11:45 p.m.
Madison, WI 53706
Memorial Library is the principal library on the UW-Madison campus for most of the humanities, social sciences and area studies. Tours are available at the beginning of semesters. The library also holds copies of all UW-Madison PhD dissertations and formal Master's thesis papers. Memorial is also the major research library in the state of Wisconsin, serving the local community and beyond.