OCLC doesn't remember the settings that a user enters (username, other options, etc.)
- Close the client if it is running.
- Hold down the Windows key + R. This should bring up the Run dialog box.
- Type the following %appdata%in the box.
- Click Ok.
- You will now be in your Roaming folder. Copy the OCLC folder from the old computer and place it in the same location on the new computer
- Now, when you start up your client on the new computer, the old preferences/macros should be active
Additionally, if the user uses OCLC Label, then you should two things.
1) Check where OCLC Connex outputs printed labels
2) Make sure the OCLC Label program is importing from the correct folder (same folder as outputted from OCLC Connex)