Process to send students a secure calendar invite to class BBCollaborate sessions
1. Once you have created the BBCollaborate session(s) in your Canvas course, copy the url from your browser for the BBCollaborate Ultra section of your Canvas course.
2. Next click on the Calendar link in the menu on the left.
3. Click the plus button at the top right corner of the calendar to create a new event.
4. In the window that opens fill out the title, date, time and calendar. IMPORTANT - In the Calendar drop down select the Canvas course you want to invite to the event.
Then click on More Options
5. On this window paste the url and any additional info into the body of the event. You can also click the Duplicate check box to make this a reoccurring event.
6. Once you have everything set, click Create Event and it will be added to the calendar of everyone in the course you selected in the Calendar drop down.
Students can then click on the link from the event in their Canvas calendar and it will take them to the BBCollaborate section of the course. They will then be able to join the session when it has started.