Hours Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
455 Science Drive, Suite 230
Madison, WI 53711-1077
The Office of Business Engagement is UW-Madison's initiative to strengthen relations with business and resources, expertise, and cutting-edge technology at UW-Madison. Their primary task is to listen to the needs of the business community, and help companies access the wide range of resources and expertise available to them on this campus.
Established in 2003, OBE serves as the front door to university resources for business and industry and focuses on providing service to companies in the following areas:
- Recruiting UW-Madison graduates and interns
- Providing executive education and professional development
- Accessing faculty and staff expertise
- Advancing technology transfer
- Enhancing global competency
- Fostering entrepreneurship
OBE Partners include:
- M&I, A Part of BMO Financial Group
- Makin' Hey!
- OTI Group
- University Research Park
- University of Wisconsin Foundation