Bascom Hill Society
(608) 308-5101 -- Senior Director (Susan Teskey)
(608) 263-4545 -- UW Foundation
(800) 443-6162 -- UW Foundation
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
University of Wisconsin Foundation
1848 University Ave
Madison, WI 53726-4090
The UW Foundation's honorary society for major donors to the UW-Madison, The Society provides a framework for those alumni and friends whose generous support directly sustains the superiority of the University and contributes to making it one of the most respected teaching and research institutions in the world. Holds events in Madison twice yearly, in spring and fall. Members are invited to other regional events and receive several UW and UW Foundation publications.The Bascom Hill Society recognizes the highest philanthropic commitment to continued excellence at UW-Madison. You can become a member by meeting any of these gift requirements:
- $50,000 in gifts and pledges of cash or appreciated securities. Corporate matching gifts and gifts-in-kind apply.
- $50,000 in irrevocable deferred gifts, which include pooled income funds, gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts.
- $100,000 in revocable deferred gifts such as a bequest or revocable trust.