Historical Markers / College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
CALS Office of External Relations
1450 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53703
A short stroll along Linden Drive and down Henry Mall takes visitors past the sites of some of the biggest scientific achievements of the past century. Those locations are no longer anonymous, thanks to a series of 19 markers that highlights accomplishments at the UW-Madison's College of Agricultural and Life Sciences. The markers were installed in April 2001, and were funded by a grant from the UW foundation.
Names, locations and subjects of plaques are available on the website listed above.