Introduction to the UW System / Higher Education Location Program
(608) 263-4567 -- Higher Education Location Program (HELP)
1-800-442-6459 -- Toll Free (Call or text)
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
UW HELP (the University of Wisconsin System's Higher Education Location Program) builds access to the 26 campuses in the UW System and UW-Extension in a variety of ways including:
Coordinating and developing UW System Publications, developing electronic access points to the UW System, advising people about UW System options, and performing various outreach activities.
The program also builds relationships and provides face-to-face assistance, including:
- Helping people find direction and consider their options as they transition into college
- Advising prospective students, parents, school counselors, community and government agencies, and others seeking information on higher education
- Sharing expertise about UW System schools at college and career fairs, school presentations, workshops, and conferences
- Providing a unique, System-wide perspective to educational decision makers
- Coordinating and integrating services for UW System campuses and their students