On Wisconsin Magazine
(608) 262-2551 -- Wisconsin Alumni Association
(888) 947-2586 -- (WIS-ALUM) Toll-free
Fax (608) 265-8771
Hours Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
650 N Lake St.
Madison, WI 53706
On Wisconsin is published four times a year for alumni and friends of the University of Wisconsin-Madison by the Wisconsin Alumni Association, in partnership with University Communications and the University of Wisconsin Foundation. One of the largest circulation alumni magazines in the country, each issue is mailed to some 331,000 homes. Through this unique partnership, the University of Wisconsin Foundation provides generous funding for the magazine, and editors, writers, graphic designers, photographers, and production assistants at University Communications and the Wisconsin Alumni Association produce the editorial content.
On Wisconsin strives to increase awareness of UW-Madison, engender feelings of pride, and strengthen connections with alumni and other key constituents by:
- Reporting news about the university and key issues in higher education accurately and honestly
- Keeping alumni informed about their alma mater and fellow alumni
- Encouraging a free exchange of ideas and viewpoints
- Fostering an interest in lifelong learning by sharing expertise, focusing on societal issues, and highlighting UW research that affects daily life
- Seeking high standards of writing, photography or illustration, graphic design, and printing