This is a landing page document to assist in accessing the services offered by the LTG Help Desk.
LTG Help Desk Hours
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (year-round)
For General Assistance
- Use the Contact LTG form
- Email us directly
- Call us at 608-262-8880
- Search this KB and/or help us improve it by suggesting a missing article
Extra Information and Outage Reporting
- Check the System Problems page: https://www.library.wisc.edu/staff/ltg/system-problems/
- Note: We may already know about your problem, but please contact us if you're not sure or have additional information about an on-going outage.
- The links on the System Problems page are duplicated on the KB sidebar list.
- Check for updates via social media
- After Hours Contact for Emergencies
- Please call us at 608-262-8880 and follow the instructions on our answering machine for reaching on-call staff
- If you need to reach our answering service directly, please call 262-3316. They will contact on-call staff.
- Alternate links to Library services and other emergency system information
- Some library resources are hosted off-campus and thus may remain functional during campus system outages.
- The two most notable are Alma and our Office365 email system (though authentication into email may be affected).
- Alternate links for these services can be found here: https://kb.wisc.edu/library/internal/page.php?id=57125 (requires a NetID)
- Glossary of terms to help in your issue reporting: https://kb.wisc.edu/library/internal/12436 (requires a NetID)