General Student Services Fund Entertainment Contracts

Last updated: August 3, 2020

The Entertainment Contract is used to contract services from outside performers for entertainment purposes.

Along with the contract, you must submit an Entertainment Contract Cover Letter

This contract must be submitted to the SSFC Financial Speciliast when necessary for event purposes.

For questions:
SSFC Financial Specialist
Mani Adibhatla