OneTrust is a Software-as-a-Service tool used by the Risk & Compliance team within the Office of Cybersecurity to conduct risk assessments, track and mitigate risks, and report on risk levels across UW-Madison.
To access OneTrust:
- Navigate to: OneTrust Login Page
- Custom UW-Madison Login Page:
- Use your "email@example.com" email for the requested Email Address.
- Enter just your firstname.lastname@example.org email to start, you'll be prompted for your NetID password and Duo MFA in next steps.
- Click "Next ->"
- Authenticate with your NetID username, NetID password, and Duo.
Use these links for common tasks within OneTrust:
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Request
- Request form to be used when purchasing software, requesting a department assessment, needing a HIPAA Joint Security & Privacy Review, or making any other request of the Risk & Compliance Team.
- Secure Storage Review
- Request form to be used to request a Cybersecurity review of a SecureBox or RestrictedDrive request.
- International Telecommuting Review
- Questionnaire for submitting a International Telecommuting Request to the Risk & Compliance team to determine the risk level associated with the request.
- Endpoint Security Checklist
- Checklist to provide details about endpoints connecting to "SecureStorage" such as SecureBox, RestrictedDrive, etc.
If you have questions about OneTrust, please contact the Risk & Compliance team within the Office of Cybersecurity at email@example.com.