This document goes over instructions on how to use the lockers in the Computer Sciences building.
The lockers are located in the Computer Sciences building (1210 W Dayton St.) lobby. The lobby is located right inside the Dayton St entrance doors. The lockers are available during the open building hours. Each door has it's own programmable lock, the doors are unlocked by default. NOTE: lockers are for Help Desk use only, please do not use the lockers for personal use.
To close and lock a door:
- Close the door
- On the number pad, press the "C" button, a 4 digit code, then the "key" button:
- The door is now closed and locked
To open a locked door:
- On the number pad, press the "C" button, enter the 4 digit code that was set to lock the door, then the "key" button:
- You should hear and audible click if the correct code was entered and the door is now unlocked.
- If you are unable to open the door contact DoIT repair by calling 608-263-7237 or emailing email@example.com.. Staff are available between the hours of 9am and 5pm Mon-Fri. If it is after those hours, leave a message and we will contact you back.