Ebling Library InfoCommons - Color Printing Instructions (Wiscard users)
Color printing instructions for Ebling Libary patrons using Wiscard.
1. Using the Windows operating system on an iMac student workstation, open the document, file, or webpage that you would like to print.
(Note: Color printing will not work from the Mac operating system)2. Select Print from the menu.
3. From the Print window, select the following Printer Name:
4. Make any desired adjustments (Properties...) to the print job, when ready, click OK. The color print job will then be waiting to be released from the print queue.
5. Stop at the Ebling Service Desk, to let the staff know that you have sent a color print job to the queue. The Service Desk person will then have you login (NetID username & password) to your GoPrint/Wiscard account from a webpage. Once logged in, the print job should be listed under your account.
Color print out pages are at the following Price:8.5 x 11 (letter) $0.50 per side 11 x 17 (ledger) $1.00 per side
6. Once the job is sent, payment will be deducted from your Wiscard print account. Staff will then retrieve the printouts for you, from the color printer located in the back.
Adding money to your Wiscard print account can be done at the following webpage: