How to view the devices assigned to you in the Cisco Self Care Portal
Access the Cisco Self Care Portal
You will need to either be on the campus network or using the UW-Madison VPN service. If prompted for credentials, enter your NetID credentials and client Sign In.
- Navigate to My Phones under the Phones tab.
- A list of the phones assigned to your NetID, both physical and Jabber, will be listed. You may need to use the scroll bar to see all the devices. Please note that there are different Jabber devices depending on the operating system
- Cisco Jabber for Desktop - works on Windows and Mac computers
- Cisco Dual Mode for Android - works on Android Phones. Please note that mobile clients have limited functionality.
- Cisco Dual Mode for iPhone - works on iPhones. Please note that mobile clients have limited functionality.
- Cisco Jabber for Tablets works on Chromebooks. Please note that mobile clients have limited functionality.
If you see a physical device missing, please have your authorized user fill out a change request form. Cisco VoIP Request Forms
If you would like to have a Jabber device, please fill out the Jabber Request form. Cisco VoIP Request Forms