This procedure takes you through resetting your Jabber client. This can be done when you are having difficulty with Jabber when it has been working properly before. Please note that you will lose all your audio settings when you reset Jabber.
- Sign out of Jabber
- From a computer, click on the silhouette icon in the upper left corner and choose sign out.
- From an mobile device, click the circle in the upper left corner and choose sign out.
- That will take you to the Jabber sign in screen. Click the Reset Jabber text below the sign in button.
- You will receive a pop-up message asking if you are sure that you want to reset Jabber. Click the reset button.
- You will need to sign back into Jabber. Cisco VoIP - Jabber for Voice Only Overview and Sign in Information