OneTrust is a Software-as-a-Service tool used by the Cyber Risk Management & Compliance team within the Office of Cybersecurity to conduct risk assessments, track and mitigate risks, and report on risk levels across UW-Madison. It is used to process requests for permission changes to SecureBox folders.
To access OneTrust, review the OneTrust - How to access OneTrust KB document.
- Log into OneTrust.
- Launch a Secure Storage Review request.
- Review the Welcome section for details and requirements for submitting the form.
- Complete "Prereqs" section.
- Select "Update Access to Existing Secure Box Folder":
- You must already have Endpoint Hostnames available to submit the request.
- Add Project Details including the name of the Secure Box folder.
- If not already in the list, start typing to add the Secure Box folder name (Project Name).
- Complete the remaining required fields.
- You must provide all Endpoint Hostnames.
- Provide names and access for Internal or External Collaborators that are being added and removed.
- Click "Submit" to send the request to the Cyber Risk Management & Compliance team.
Use these links for common tasks within OneTrust:
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Request
- Request form to be used when purchasing software, requesting a department assessment, needing a HIPAA Joint Security & Privacy Review, or making any other request of the Risk & Compliance Team.
- Secure Storage Review
- Request form to be used to request a Cybersecurity review of a SecureBox or RestrictedDrive request.
- International Telecommuting Review
- Questionnaire for submitting a International Telecommuting Request to the Risk & Compliance team to determine the risk level associated with the request.
- Endpoint Security Checklist
- Checklist to provide details about endpoints connecting to "SecureStorage" such as SecureBox, RestrictedDrive, etc.
If you have questions about OneTrust, please contact the Cyber Risk Management & Compliance team within the Office of Cybersecurity at firstname.lastname@example.org.